Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday, warm day means yard work...

Today I was so tired from skiing yesterday, it wasn't really funny. But It was warm today. I am looking to go skiing again on Thursday or Friday; and looking to take a friend...Thursday looks better.

I worked outside some today. Cutting and shaping some of the shrubbery around the house; I REALLY cut back some of the flowering shrubs too...My mom had me cut them back so far, I don't think they are going to bloom this year, which will be a bummer cause they look so cool cause there are like a million little yellow flowers on the HUGE bush. I ended up using the chainsaw to do pretty much all the work...including trimming the hedges...kinda like the Family Life Network morning show song...gotta love those guys!

I started signing up for more classes...even while on spring break I just can't seam to stay away from that whole college thing...I signed up for weight lifting, that should be an interesting class...I am taking that class on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 10:10 till 11:05, which will make me all good and tired out for my karate class on Monday and Wednesday at 3:40 till 5:00.

I went into college today to get a request to send out my transcript...that was fun, cause they didn't have power...like it kept blinking in and out. I decided to finally buy that camera today...so I walked into Walmart and bought one...but I got home...and it wasn't the one I wanted. It takes TERRIBLE pics...you Have to use the flash otherwise the pictures come out grainy and blurry. I don't like it...I HAVE to take it back...I can't stand it.

1 comment:

  1. Weightlifting, eh? What skills have to be mastered to weightlift? You know how to lift them. You're already half way there!

    ReplyDelete