Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Still sick but slowly healing...

I had classes today, the first classes in history, psychology, and English since break. My cold is still pretty bad, I am on like 3 diff meds. every day. Some form of either night quill or day quill, some "Zycam" stuff (doesn't do anything), tussen, and ibuprofen, plus a menagerie of cough drops or analgesic throat spray so stop from coughing up a lung. Its pretty annoying. I think it might be because I don't get as much sleep as I have been getting, or SHOULD be getting, but I'm working on that.

I forgot how much I hate my psychology class, and the obnoxious over emphasis on evolution and evolutionary psychology, which is basic psychology...same diff I guess. Ugh! Make me sick. Wait, I already am...nevermind!

I went to my grandparents' house for dinner, like we do every Tuesday, it was fun...I took my guitar and my lil' cousin (who isn't all that little) played around with it and playing some fun riffs from stuff like: "Stairway to Heaven," "Smoke on the Water," "Sweet Child O' Mine," and "Strutter." It was a lot of fun; I love playing guitar. We stayed pretty late again tonight, around 9:00, Midge started to get cranky so we had to leave. We watched more military channel...some show called "Top Sniper" it was pretty cool, basically was a training and proving course for elite snipers.

1 comment: