Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday again. Learning experiences.

I never posted for yesterday...and I don't really remember too much about it...other than I ended up cleaning the bathroom, and me and Jeff went up to Cafe Shiloh in Geneseo...but the cafe was closed. Kristi was there and she let us in, but she was there to use the Internet...and we did too. I waited for one of my friends, Roy, until 8:30 but we figured he had already come and gone seeing that the closed sign was up.

Jeff wanted o go to Walmart so we did...and we bought Fallout 3 for XBox 360...it is a pretty fun game...Jeff has played it almost every moment he is home, except when he is sleeping or eating...I played it a little bit...there is the main quest and side quests...but I kinda just like to gallivant across the countryside taking care of bandits and also the myriads of pesky bees and giant rats.

We came home around 10:00 and Jeff was playing it until 1:00 or 2:00.

OK Sunday.
Today was the first official Sunday that "Pastor Mike," our associate pastor, was not there and pastoring his new church down in Ithaca. Jac, Mike, and I lead singing in the morning service and Jac, Laura, and I lead singing in the evening service. I would really like to get some younger guys (and girls, but guys espessially) to joint our little trio since the 3 (4 if you count Mike) is leaving for college this next fall, and Jac and I are going off to work at camp all summer long.

Because of today, and how it went, we have come up with a new way of figuering up worship since we are going to be doing this for both services from the way things look.

I would apperciate prayer in finding the next generation of worship leaders...since it has kinda fallen on me to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment