Friday, March 13, 2009

The Art of hockey...not really, I'm not that good.

Man, I was sooooo tired tonight...I just got home from playing hockey. I had my very last art class before spring break...I am so glad. One whole week of not having to go to college. My teacher let us out early today...I think she wanted a head start on spring break too...that was good. I'm glad she is nice once in a while.

I got home only to remember that today was Friday...and what do I do almost every Friday? I play hockey...I was already tired...then to go play hockey with my friends...MAJOR tiredness...no...more like General Tiredness. But anywaz, every game that we played my team won...I was just lucky to be on the winning team; I played I think 6 sets, which is best 2 out of 3...I ended up coming home early at 9:15 and the guys played another 2 sets afterward. I was so whipped. my whole body ached for Ibuprofen...I actually escaped without getting any major injuries, and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment