Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No wallet, no debit card.

I can't believe it, I forgot my debit card again...I can't get my license until tomorrow...grrr!

Well I had classes today, history, psychology, and English. I think I will be able to go for certain on the 2nd. We have a meeting with the teacher in English class, my last class of Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I should be able to get home before we have to leave. That will be good. I $10 in quarters so I went to BJ's and bought some "Big League Chew" (don't worry I don't chew tobacco, for those of you who don't know what "BLC" is, it is shredded bubble gum...and also is the stuff Napoleon Dynamite is chewing in the bathroom of the school. I got the big pack (its like 10 pouches) for just under $10, which is good cause thats all the money I had. Danny really wanted some and I told him I would get it for him.

We went to my grandparents' house. We weren't gonna stay real long cause Midge didn't get a very good nap but as it turns out we didn't leave until almost 10:00...she was crabby; and my mom made me drive home, and I am still driving illegally cause you are supposed to have your license on you at all times when driving...grrr.

Lesson learned: Don't lose your wallet.

3 comments:

  1. Good lesson to learn! I'll be sure never to forget to never lose my...um...you know the um...thingamajiggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that totally stinks that you lost your wallet! ugh hope you find it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! Nice posts!

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete