Friday, March 27, 2009

I BOUGHT A NEW GUITAR!



So I had my classes and all that, but none of that compares to what I got... bought... today. Its a guitar! I love it so much. It is a Yamaha APX 500. It has a internal pickup and built-in tuner. The neck of the guitar is closer to that of an electric guitar in width (which I like) and it has a thin body (which I also like). I like the fact that I can play it without having to be amped, but also like the sound of the amped guitar. The guitar runs about $400, $459.95 at Roxy's where I bought it, but they had the special you can buy the guitar and get the hard case, with is smaller to fit the guitar (go figure) for $399 plus tax. So it ended up being around $440. I love the finish on the guitar, it is kind of like a fire burst, so it still has some style to it...the finger prints arn't too bad...just closer to the edges they show up.

I could write about the rest of my day, like art class and weight lifting...but this was pretty much the best thing that happened...I did go to hockey and got to see some amazing people, and that was fun, but I really like playing that guitar.

1 comment: