Monday, March 30, 2009

I still can't find my wallet

I CAN'T FIND MY WALLET!!!! still...I went to the DMV today to try to get another license...but found out that it cost $15...If you read my earlier posts, you already know that, I DON'T HAVE $15!...epic fail. I also forgot my debit card at home...so I couldn't pay for it that way, and I was kinda pressed for time cause I had to get home eat and then leave my house for karate (I had my weight lifting class just before I went to the DMV.) So I went home ate, filled out the replacement license form, and went to karate; government agencies are annoying... We learned some more self defense stuff in karate, its pretty fun. It tires me out.

I figured with my luck...or lack or it, I figured I would be pulled over by a police officer or get in a accident or something fun like that. But that didn't happen, thankfully. I have to go tomorrow to see if I can get it. I hate not having that stupid piece of plastic...grrrr.

The lesson I learned today was, NEVER LOSE YOUR WALLET WITH IMPORTANT STUFF IN IT!!! OK, I'm good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment