Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick of being tired....and sick.

Well I was going to go skiing today with one of my friends, Cody, but it turned out for the best. It was pretty warm and a warm day skiing is not all that great, I'm talking like 50 degrees...that means more of those mashed potatoes that I had to deal with Monday...but tomorrow is looking better.

I bought a camera Tuesday...and I hate it! It takes the WORST pics EVER! For starters I don't like using the flash; my theory if I can focus on the object with my blurry eyes, then the camera should be able to focus...but this one doesn't, very disappointing. So I took it back today and bought another one from BJ's. It is a Olympus Stylus, 10.1 mega pixel, with a 7x optical zoom, it takes only the Olympus xD cards, but it comes with a micro SD card converter. I am glad it has a micro SD converter cause otherwise I would be stuck using a 128 MB card and a 16 MB card...and when I use the highest quality that 128 MB card can only fit 50 pics...not good.

But yeah, I can't wait to take it to Holiday Valley tomorrow and try it out. It will be a lot of fun trying to figure out stuff literally on the fly (skiing down the hill follow camming I'm hoping!)

But yeah, all this fun has come with a price, I am sick...not fun. I have a REALLY bad head cold. I woke up with it and it has stuck with me all day...I hope it goes away before tomorrow. If not the day won't be a waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment