Tuesday, March 10, 2009

School again...then to G&G's House.

It is terrible...the past few days I mean. My mom got facebook...and she is ALWAYS on! She has had it since Friday, and she gets on it every night. She uses the excuse that this computer is her computer that is why she can kick me off of it. So I asked her if I could hook the internet up to MY computer and she said no...bummer.

I had class today, I learned nothing. Not that I wasn't listening, but that nothing that was presented in class was new. Very kind of boring. I came home and cleaned my room a little bit; and picked up some of the stuff I had left in the office...i.e. clothes, school books, random junk.

I went to my grandparents' house like my family usually does every Tuesday. This was the first week that I did not reload shotgun shells, but instead took my guitar and played around with it and wasted time. Overall it was fun. I got to see my cousins, some of whom I wouldn't mind not seeing, only because of the lies he is always telling...makes me sad that he needs to find fulfillment in lying about the things he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment