Sunday, March 8, 2009

Late night...again.

Man...I am tired. This morning...I mean yesterday morning, I was supposed to help my pastor move his stuff to Ithaca...so I woke up early...too early, I was up at 7:30. I thought that was good since I needed to be at his house at 8:30 to leave...well I got an hour I will work on my art assignment...oops! Next thing I know my pastor is calling me wondering if I was planning on coming down cause it is 9:15! RATS! So I didn't go...and I wanted too...and was very angry at myself because of that. I spent most of the rest of the day working here at home on stuff around the house and papers.

One thing I learned today was the answer to a question I have had for about 3 months now, "Why arn't my cuts healing as fats as they used too?" I would get a cut and after a day or 2 the cut would be almost completely healed...I do not cover them with band aids, use antiseptics, or other types of medication like Neosporin; but I would have no sign of being cut in 3 days...like a non-mutant Wolverine. But the answer I have come to believe is the correct one is linked directly to the amount of sleep I get. People grow the most when they are sleeping; part of this growing is the growth of new skin cells.

I think this because I have a cut from almost 2 weeks ago when I went ice skating; the cut on my finger is still scabbed over...and not closed up yet. That is the conclusion I have come too. Like all my posts feel free to comment about what you think about this correctional experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment