Friday, March 6, 2009

Tired yet?

I am exhausted...I woke up this morning at 8:30...I slept in. It was a pretty tiring day. My dad got a big sander this morning and we worked on that for an hour before I had to go to college for my art class. My teacher was not feeling well, so she ended the class at 3:30 instead of 4:30. It was good since none of us were really feeling that well.

After class was over I headed to Wal-mart to look at cameras. I am looking to purchase one...but I also am looking to buy an electric/acoustic guitar...so I don't know...I don't want to buy both...since I can't really afford it...and I hate spending money...my one character flaw.

When I got home, my dad was finishing up sanding the large areas of the floor while I used "The Mouse" sander to do the edging. We got all the bumps and ripples out of the finish, and vacuumed up all the dust and pieces of stain that broke off of the edges.

I left at 5:45 to help my pastor move the stuff out of his office at the church and then went over to his house to help move stuff out of there. After filling the truck up I left to go back to the church where we ended up playing hockey until 10:00.

To end this I wanted to type something that I learned today, but I can't think of anything...kinda sad actually. As I sit here, I think of what I COULD have done. I could have been a better witness for Christ. I know I could have told the people I love, that I love them. I could have been nicer to everybody. But I didn't. But there is still life, and where there is life, there is still yet hope.

1 comment:

  1. You don't know me...I read your post on Stuff Christians Like. Get the Camera and pursue your dream missions trip. Come to Mercy Ships (www.mercyships.org) and be a photographer! We are always in need of them. Even if you serve in the dining room ... you can help with taking pictures. We serve on the Africa Mercy currently in Cotonou, Benin (West Africa). Just look into it and see if this is in God's plan for your life!
    God's blessings,
    Denise and Rob Miller
    http://mercywatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete