Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just ask "Please"

I had another boringly fun day today. (That seems redundant, "day today"...idk...it is I guess.) apart from that it wasn't too bad. I woke up at 9:00 after staying up late last night. I could not go to sleep so I ended up praying a lot. The last time I remember seeing on my phone was 2:30 something, like 2:34? I watched my little sister, Midge, from a lil' before 10:00 when my mom took Jeff down to work then went to the local school here to look at enrolling my little sister into nursery school. So during this time I went upstairs and played a little Merc 2 for an hour, and Midge told me instead of throwing the people out of the tanks...my little sister told me, "You don't need to grab him, you just ask PLEASE." She is such a saint-ess...not really.

I went to Awana after spending the day cleaning up my room some more. I picked up all the clothes and put the clean ones away. I don't know how I ever ended up with such a messy room...I always used to keep it clean...but I was always in it...now I am never in it and it keeps getting messy. Anywaz, at Awana I listened to my two guys. Unfortunately they did not have anything for me to sign tonight...and we never finished anything.

I got home and my brother who is married called. I talked to him for a good half hour or so about his modifications that he is making to his guitars. He is the one who got me into making my own. I had some good times talking with a couple of my very good friends tonight...and late into this morning. (As it is currently 12:30a.m. as I write/type this.) But after the neutral day I had today (referring to Wednesday) this morning (Thursday) I have had a good lesson. Talking about relationships, and who is first in them...is it the other person...or is it God?

No comments:

Post a Comment