Thursday, March 26, 2009

More college...and sore muscles...

I had my "normal" classes today, gosh I hurt. All my muscles in my upper body KILL! We worked out doing lovely sit-ups, push-ups, and squats. I did 36 sit-ups in 60 seconds, 20 push-ups in 30 seconds, and 37 squats in 60 seconds. I was so tired...that was the first 20 min of class actually. After that we where to work out until 11:00...so I went and played around with some of the machines and started lifting on the bench press machine of sorts and was feeling VERY weak cause I was only lifting 85 pounds. I found out after the fact that that is 85 pounds per arm...so...yeah.

I still do not like psychology, even though it is easy...I don't like it. Ugh! Evolutionary psychologists...

Today Katy told me that I was invited to the Lutz's house on the 2nd...I hope that all works out, cause I haven't really had time to spend with them. Last time I was there I we didn't really have time to spend cause Cody and I were going to Holiday Valley for the day. I do just wanna hang out with them...it will be fun if I can work everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment