Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chalk another day done...

Well one day is done...and another one to come...the race is still to be run...and the price still to be won.

I don't know where that came from...but I just typed it spur of the moment.

One thing that I have thought about all day was the lacking of Christian testimony among the younger (teen) generation. Much like yesterday's post, I can't help but think about where this country will go if there is not some sort of revival for Christian living and belief...I'm not just talking about people getting saved, but people committing, or RE-committing themselves whole heartily to God.

Other than that, my day was consumed with college from 8:00 till 12:30 and then working at home on the floors for an hour or two...it doesn't take as much time now that I have gotten used to it.

I'm staying at my grandparents tonight...and spend my evening sorting out their computer problems...kinda fun actually. I enjoy problem solving. I did a visur scan and found out that it was Norton Anti-virus from 2005, so I installed another one called AVG Anti-Virus Free, and that found 4 Trojan Horse files...then I deleted the Norton cause it wasn't doing anything but slowing the system down. We had to keep restarting the computer every time we removed something, and my granpa just ended up giving me the password...even though I knew what it was cause I saw him enter it 4 times!

Like I said in my last posting...I want feedback from you readers...I know there arn't alot of you...but please, comment. Some one needs to hear what you have to say.

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! The last days are upon us! Although we definitly are sad and sickened to see how our generation is, it really shouldnt be a surprise. 2 Timothy 3 really explains the characteristics of those who arent saved in the end times. I think it's a pretty good description of our generation. "having a form of godliness but denying the power." So many people are decieved into thinking they're saved just because they're good. Other people just want to serve their flesh now and then get serious with Jesus later on. God will not always strive with man! We as Christians really have to be building ourselves up and realizing that we are not stronger than leaven and the world! God is good though and He's purging His people, making us ready for His return!! The Bible says that we need to pray to be counted WORTHY to be taken up to stand before the Son of God!!

    ReplyDelete