Thursday, March 12, 2009

Question.

Normally I do not post in the middle of the day...but I am, only because I wanted some feedback and maybe catch some other people who might happen upon my blog...anywaz. this is my question precluded my a little background, simple enough(I hope.) I am looking to purchase an electric/acoustic guitar; I am NOT spending more that $450 on it...I know this limits what I can get...but I am limited in funds. I would like something that holds some likeliness to playing an electric guitar, but still loud enough to play un-amped.

I would like a cut-away so that I can use the upper 12-22 frets, and would like a minimum of 22 frets. I am not picky as who makes the guitar, as reliable name is a plus. I am passed the stage of beginner and am serious in wanting a good, lasting guitar. I like it in black, only because I like black acoustic guitars...they look cool, other than the fingerprints. I am not to sure what else, but feedback is defenatly wanted on this. As I am looking to buy one sometime next week.

1 comment: