Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Switching places...

Transition mania...

Today was just another CRAZY day in my simple life. I did not go to bed until 1:30-ish...I was staying at my grandparents last night. I didn't fall asleep till after 2 I think...it was hard to tell cause there was no clock in the room and my cellphone was dead cause my charger was that my house. I woke up at 7:15...not the time I WANTED to wake up...but that is how my body clock works. So I spent the day there, well, until 10:30 when I took Jeff to work. I then worked on the floors, with my dad again...this makes the 4th time...tomorrow I guess we are renting a sander to polish off the rough spots.

I went back to my grandparents' house and took my guitar with me to pass the time. I looked up some songs on ultimate-guitar.com (only cause e-chord.com didn't have what I was looking for). I looked up "What Life would be Like" by Big Daddy Weave. I have played it at least 100 times this afternoon...AT LEAST. every time I touched a guitar, I played it...over and over and over again.

I went to church tonight...like most Wednesdays, to listen to "my" kids...we didn't accomplish much in the book...just one section...but slowly he is working though it. Tonight was my church's assossiate pastor's last youth group. So according to baptist distinctive #11: "You must have food at all gatherings." and according to Baptist distinctive #12 we called it a gathering, "There shall be under no circumstanses the word 'party' to be atributed to any social event being attended by church members, they shall be therefore called 'gatherings'."

1 comment:

  1. haha yep, thats the baptist way. food at all gatherings! :D

    ReplyDelete