Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Bridge @ the Cafe.


I went to the Cafe today, it was a lot of fun. Got to listen to the Bridge: Gary Murphee, on guitar; Jeff, on drums; and Jon, on bass, playing some sweet tunes. These guys are REALLY good. If you ever get the chance take the time...these guys are really good.

I got to hang out with some of my friends there; it was good to see some people I haven't seen in a while.

Gary started out using his acoustic at the beginning but used his Epiphone Dot for the second set. It was a beautiful day in Geneseo. I don't know what else to say. I didn't have classes cause it was a Saturday, and life was pretty slow...moving towards the 7:00 time.

Oh, I still don't have a wallet. I can't find it anywhere...it is REALLY annoying; cause like I don't have a license, or gift cards, or money, or hunting license. I DO have my debit card, which is good...so I can get SOME money...I just lost the money that was in the wallet. Also it is pretty unnerving having to drive around in police infested towns without it...I don't enjoy breaking the law. It just happens. This has taught me to drive more carefully...not that I was a reckless driver, but if you get pulled over for anything you get two tickets instead of one...not cool.

1 comment: