Saturday, February 28, 2009

The past 2 days...

The Last 2 days have been pretty hectic for me, going to school, coming home, leaving again. But still pretty amazing. Anywaz...I'll start from the beginning-ish.

Friday, 7:30 a.m. start:
My alarm went off on this, until then wonderful day. I woke up and started about my typical Friday routine: devos, breakfast, art project that would be due later that same day...wait, WHAT? I totally forgot about my art project that I needed to get done. Great, I have 5 hours to do it! Except that it is about texture...so you have to do charcoal rubbings, which are VERY messy. I ended up taking up all that time doing that project only to NOT turning it in...I was kinda upset. But that just means I get another week to work on it...and 2 other art projects...and all my other school work...

Saturday:
I ended up not going to bed until early Saturday morning (don't remember what time), I usually don't get tired until about 12:30-ish anywaz...so no surpise there. But I woke up at 7:00 which was annoying cause i could have slept another hour or so. Most of the day (from 9:30 till 5:00) I helped my dad and brother sand the hardwood floors of our house. It was a lot of work...and we were using big power sanders. At 5:00 I started getting ready to go to a concert. "The Bridge" was playing and I could not wait to go see them. The concert was awesome...it really was. They are a great bunch of guys who love the Lord, and want to please Him with their music. I saw my friend's ("His Daughter's") dad there, he is a pastor and very cool guy, he has known Gary Murphee, the guitarist from the band, as I found out, since 1991. Pretty awesome. I got home kinda late...again...and ended up talking her till 12:30-ish...let me correct that...she talked to ME until that time, about going to the Resolve Tour. If you want more on that read her blog...I follow it so the link is easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment