Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I can't think of a title...so I am leaving this blank...oops.

Today was a fun day...again. I went to bed around 1:30-ish this morning and woke up at 7:00. I took a shower and ate breakfast so I could leave for school...I did not say college, I said school..my high school. It was kinda weird going back there, since I haven't been in the building in a year, but I managed. I needed to take some papers to my principal, for transferring to Baptist Bible College, for him to fill out and send in. It was funny to see all the people there, doing what I have been doing for the last 13 years of my life. Just strange...I can't describe it in all that I felt. But it was good seeing the school again.

After dropping the papers off at school I went to town to buy some tickets to The Bridge concert and some groceries. I did not get home till about 11:30, only to unload the truck and take Jeff to work. I ate lunch and left in the car to go to ice skating (after a 30 min layover at home), which I had never attempted until today. And skated from 1:00 untill 3:30 pretty much non-stop. Needless to say, I am VERY tired.

After being home for about 25 min Jeff called and was done at workso I had to go get him and bring him home, again. then...I was home of a full hour before leaving for church as a listener for the T 'N T boys (Teens in Training). It is really cool to have kids really young learning scripture...knowing that 9 out of 10 of those kids are more likely to be better citizens, fathers, mothers...people; than those who never attend.

Basically, all day I drove. I would get home long enought to have to leave again...I was probably home for about 2 and 1/2 hours today...and that is pretty bad...but overall it was a good day. And I had a good chat with Pastor Green at school this morning about being a positive Christian witness at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment