Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oops...sorry I never posted...

Well, I guess I should make this post cover a two day time span since I didn't post yesterday...So I will start there.

Yesterday, Wednesday was quite fun. Nothing to profound happened, other than I could not log into my college account. That made it so I could not contact my teachers, which is VERY annoying if you absolutely NEED to reach them. Other than that all I did was apply for admission at Baptist Bible College in Clark Summit, PA; work on a paper for my English class and finish up an art project. Because the website was down I ended up working on the paper until 11:00 last night and was so tired that I actually went to bed before 1:30. That is why I had no post from yesterday, but am posting today to make up for that lacking...

No comments:

Post a Comment