Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a day!

Today started as normally as any day in my life possibly could be. I woke up at 6:00 this morning only to lay awake in bed for another 25 min till my 3rd alarm went off. FINALLY I got up to fulfill my routine of the school morning and head off to college. I like getting there early (around 7:30) to get a "premiere" parking space towards the front. Had a quiz in my History today...pretty easy since it was open notebook...I like those! I got out of class early and got to hang out with a friend from Camp Lamoka in between classes. So that was cool. But in my psychology class I got to talk with my teacher about evolution and special creation...which was pretty cool since I attend a secular college. Also after that class I got to share the song, "The Older I Get" by Skillet, with my class and tell them about how I feel that this song is a reflection about how the writer is actually interacting with Jesus Christ, and how Jesus effects me. That also was pretty cool today.

My friend, "His Daughter", who's blog I follow (there is my plug for her blog...which gets more traffic than mine...anywaz), well I got a call from a good friend of ours , Laura, that she was at the doctor's and some stuff was all wrong with her foot. Well later tonight after I was at my grandparents' house, His Daughter called me up to tell me not to worry, and I was like, "Why?" And then I was told that she went to the ER...so that was wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment