Monday, February 23, 2009

A Day Late?

I didn't post in the last 24 hours,as you can see. So, here I am, once again, posting for 2 days:

God you are my God
And I will ever praise you
Oh God you are my God
And I will ever praise you
I will seek you in the morning
And I will learn to walk in you ways
And step by step you ll lead me
And I will follow you all of my days
And step by step you ll lead me
And I will follow you all of my days

For some reason I typed this (one handed) while talking to one of my friends on the phone. I don't know why.

But back to the day.

Monday.

I didn't have class today, so I slept in till about 7-ish (after going to bed around 1.) I ended up watching my 3 year old lil' sis', I call her Midge...cause she's a midget. Not really, but I'm 6'-6'1"-ish and she is 3 foot nothin'...so make a comparison...So I babysat her all day...watching her play in her room. I picked my bro, Jeff, up from work some time around 4:30. I mostly wasted the day away; not working on homework, papers, or anything...productive. It wasn't until after getting home from getting Jeff did I work on my paper that was due today. I got it done only to realize I had a Calculus quiz due online my midnight...so I ended up working on that till 11:57 p.m. slipping in just under the wire literally, cause the quiz is no longer available at 11:59 p.m. that was pretty close. I don't think I did to well on it...but it was just a quiz I keep telling myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment