Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun-day Sunday!

Today I had an easy day, so I thought...it all started out pretty much wrong having my phone get unplugged in the middle of the night and the battery dying=no alarm clock. That caused me to wake up at 8:30 which is the time we leave for church on Sundays. That meant 3 min. shower, no shave, breakfast, and chew a piece of Strident gum; well none of my family was ready to leave anyway so I hurried up and ate breakfast, shaved and brushed my teeth, then waited for my family to do the same pretty much.

We were about 45 min late for Sunday School which meant we missed opening (which I enjoy) and got to class late. The theme that I got from the message this morning and tonight were pretty much the same, even though they were never meant to coincide like they did. Most of what I was reminded of was trusting in God...no matter the circumstances.

After church we hung out and I talked with my pastor, who is going to be going to another church in March, about worship leading and how was he planning to fill the gaps that he was opening up.

This afternoon I worked on some homework from college and an art collage using only text to create a point of interest using only one color but all shades of that color. It is very annoying because I cannot do half the things I want, cause the teacher has ruled them out. (idk y.)

Like I said church this afternoon was much like church in the morning with what I got out of it; but I did talk with some of the girls I know there, one being Laura, who just got back from touring the CIA on Friday. NO! I do NOT mean the Central Inelegance Agency...gosh...people these days...no, she was at the open house at the Culinary Institute of America.

On our way home from church we stopped at the local supermarket to buy stuff to make subs for tomorrow...(don't make me tell you that we were NOT constructing the ones that go underwater, but the ones you eat...really...what is this world coming too?) Like I was saying, making submarine sandwiches for the skiing trip tomorrow at Holiday Valley. I hope it is good weather like its been these last couple of days.

Well, that's all folks...see ya soon...well, not really, but in a manner of speaking...write to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a goof! Just thought I would mention that to you :-p

    ReplyDelete