Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another day...

Today was an interesting day, after not going to sleep until 4:30 this morning for no apparent reason; I woke up at 9:30. I stayed in my pajama pants until late this afternoon, not really accomplishing too much.

I ate breakfast pretty late, I facebooked for 40 minutes after getting up. I couldn't get the pics from our WOL trip off Katy's camera for some reason, the computer wouldn't read the SD card. I ended up taking the SD card, plugging it into my computer upstairs loading them on a flash drive, then bringing them downstairs to upload on facebook. It was very irritating because it ended up taking close to 30 min to get the pics to the computer...then uploading them 60 pics at a time! GOSH! But it was worth it, there was close to 180 pics.

I ended up watching my lil sister today, while my parents went to Lowes...it was good for about 45 min until she woke up...ugh...talk about angry lil sisters. Finally my brother Jeff came home from work and took over watching her; that gave me a break to go play some Guitar Hero: On Tour, and finish my career as an expert bassist.

My mom and lil sister went to some party with old people and my gramma, and I made hamburgers. After dinner I looked up some songs from ultimate-guitar.com and played guitar till like 6:50-ish.

I went over to Cafe Shiloh in Geneseo, but none of my friends were going. I hung out with Roy and Kristi, playing some guitar and learning tons. (He's a really good and Godly guitarist.) He left early, around 8:30, and i left about 9-ish after buying a piece of cheasecake for my bro. I've been there 5 or 6 times and never bought anything till today. I though t was going to get pulled over again, but the cop pulled the guy infront of me over...I was VERY thankful! I have been pulled over numerous times, but never convicted of anything. (Mostly it is checking for drunks, or wondering why i didn't have my lights on. Stuff like that.)

I got home without a hitch, other than the police thing, and talked to a couple people over the internet before desiding I should blog before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment