Thursday, February 19, 2009

Understand this from an EVOLUTIONARY standpoint...WHAT?!?!?

The title of this entry is what my psychology teacher kept saying...Give me a break! She says she supports science on evolution, but to calmly explain...THERE IS NO SUPPORT IN SCIENCE FOR EVOLUTION!!!! THAT'S WHY IT IS A THEORY!!!! I'm ok now. I did have fun in that class though, though I HATE it dearly...I did get to share my faith as well as stand up for Divine creation...God brought back a lot of stuff I didn't remember from Ken Ham's books, which was VERY helpful (Thank YOU, God!).

That was my high point of the day really, after school I went to Walmart and got some stuff for my mom, I also got some outrageously taxed and priced pop...we are talking a shelf price of 78 cents...that is ridiculous...it used to only cost 65 cents. I bought that so I wouldn't have to keep buying pop from school at $1.50 for a 20 oz., that my friends is a rip off!

I still can not connect to the college server from my house for some strange reason unbeknown to me. Really starting to make my angry...don't worry; I don't throw things...I hit stuff with a baseball bat...like garbage cans, and computers, and other stuff...(its from the movie Fireproof...good movie, watch it!)

After working on my paper again tonight, I picked up my guitar for the first time in 3 days. It really is a great feeling to strum some stuff out and listen to the music. I actually still have the guitar on my lap and in between typing and talking on the phone I pick it up and strum some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment