Friday, August 28, 2009

Updates...

I know it’s been awhile since I updated my blog; I’m sorry. There has been so much going on these past few weeks that just have been so crazy.
Well I’m not sure where I left off but I will just try to pick up where I left off; but it doesn’t matter that much. Anywaz…

August 13th-18th
We took a little vacation after I came home from camp and headed down to see my brother and his wife in Virginia Beach area. That was cool just to spend some time with them, having not seen them since I started camp, and won’t see them again until Christmas. We got to spend 4 days with them in their house, playing some guitar, bass, and drums. We shopped at some military supply stores called “Little G. I. Joes” where the military personnel go to buy rank insignias. That was fun to look at stuff there; I purchased a full set of woodland fatigues (pants and fall/winter coat), an urban fatigue fall/winter coat, a decommissioned pineapple grenade, and a set colonel eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment