Friday, August 28, 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009.

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. before my alarm clock went off. So I did my devotions before crawling out of bed. We had practice at 6:30, and it was murder. We started off by stretching out and all that then did a few drills, ran around the field 5 times (the “Knoll” is about the width of a soccer field but about ½ the length, and you run down a hill then up it), more drills which include half the guys practicing controlling the ball and the other half doing pushups or sit ups, then ran to Cosmo’s and back which is about maybe 2-3 miles altogether, then more offence/defense drills, more pushup/sit up drills…all this until 8:00 when we finally got to go and take showers and eat breakfast.

After taking my shower and eating, I went back to the dorm and played a lil’ guitar before just crawling back in bed at 10 and sleeping till 12:00. I ate lunch, slept for another 20 min, got ready for practice at the big field. We had practice from 2:00 until 4:00; that practice consisted of running around the “big part” (that’s equal to 2 soccer fields) twice, there was a hill climb that we did (hill climb= jogging in place waiting for the pair of guys ahead of you to get to the top of the hill then you go…5 times…), we played shirts vs. skins - 6 on 6 offence/defense (it actually wasn’t too bad kinda fun, except for the part of having to guard guys that are all nasty sweaty without shirts on…), but that’s how we ended practice, got into the van, rode home…ate dinner at 5:30 but I wasn’t feeling to good so I ate some fruit and grabbed an apple to eat tomorrow morning; and I have been here in my room photoshopping pics ever since. Its 10:45 and I’m going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment