Friday, August 28, 2009

Thursday, August 27, 2009.

Today was pretty low-key. Practice was at 7:15 this morning instead if at the normal time. Coach didn’t want me running to Cosmo’s so he could keep an eye on me. I ran the track while the guys ran. I kind of felt back cause I wasn’t pulling the same as the rest of the guys. So when the guys ran the second time I was ready to go with them, but coach held me back, so, once again I ran the field but this time I dribbled the soccer ball around. I made it about 10 times around before the guys came back. We didn’t have practice this afternoon cause there was a bunch of guys who weren’t going to be there. So I took the afternoon off to just rest and kind of not do anything. I met my roommate he came in today, it was kind of weird cause everything that his mother said/did, I had to laugh…cause, my parents did that. But yeah, his name is Justin; he seems like a pretty cool guy. We convinced him to play on the soccer team; he wasn’t prepared, but he is now…his mom took him to Dick’s Sporting Goods and got some cleats and stuff. The College had a sort of meet and greet pizza thing this evening that was ok, a bunch of us guys just hung out. Tomorrow we were suppose to have the day off, but cause we didn’t have practice today, we have a last one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment