Friday, August 28, 2009

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am currently riding down to Davis College where I am going to college for soccer camp/orientation. My goal for college is to complete a concentration in pastoral ministry and then finish up the concentration of foreign missions. The trip according to the GSP would take about 2 ½ - 3 hrs. I decided I might was well try to get a little sleep since for the past two nights I have not gone to bed before 2:00 a.m. Friday night to Saturday morning I was sorting clothes and making sure I had all my stuff, and Saturday to Sunday I was packing all my clothes and didn’t finish that until almost 2:30.

I slept for about 30 min. and have about 40 min until we get to the college. It’s been raining on and off for most of the trip, but thankfully has been pretty uneventful. Around 3:30 we were getting close to the exit, and so far everything we did getting off the freeway is a repeat of the last time we came down here. At 3:40 we finally pulled into the driveway and are looking to find where we register and get our housing information. At 5:00 I finished unpacking all my stuff and am just kinda waiting around till my parents get back and for 6:00 to hit so we can get on with this college thing. We have a meet at 6:0 for all the soccer peoples, so we can figure out our all of our goals for the season on a college level as well as on the individual level.

It’s about 10:40 p.m.; I’m getting ready to go to sleep. We had our meeting and all that, basically we all said our names, signed papers, and all that fun jazz. We have practice at 6:30 tomorrow morning until 8, then again from 2-4 that afternoon; everyone else is dreading getting up at that time, and I kinda just laugh inside cause it ain’t that bad. It’s kinda funny actually, but yeah the only thing that stinks is that I don’t have the code to sign onto the internet yet, but I am hoping one of the other guys has it…I’ll probably ask Matt the DA tomorrow. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment