Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 7th, Tuesday. Day two.

Today was quite challenging, at staff devos we found out that Katy was sick and they needed someone to step up and fill her spot. My body is hurting pretty bad because of some injuries sustained Monday. My fingers hurt pretty bad on my left hand from slamming them in the door, and my ankles are starting to kill from all the running around campus.

We had a live LCD that wasn’t a drill and that was annoying, but the kid was found so it doesn’t matter. that’s all that counts. What else…I read a lot in Colossians and have pretty good notes that I will transfer later. My 2 special campers, Andrew and Aleks (Alex) seem to enjoy disappearing to the cabin or walking away from the group without my knowledge. Its hard to keep tabs on them because they ain’t dumb and they watch me.

During quiet time Don played some amazing guitar for us that he learned from listening to it. Don is a very talented musician. We played paintball against Spidey’s cabin and their number advantage and having Jordan on their team with a tricked out gun didn’t help us any, we took out 6 or more (they had 9 players) each game and they took out our six (we only had six). It was fun also we had the archery people (all four of us) make a target and we shot the snot out of it. The kids had a great time making and destroying it! It was fun for me and Ben too I guess. Well, times up, need to go to devos and maybe I ’ll type later.

No comments:

Post a Comment