Saturday, May 23, 2009

Movie Night

Today was pretty tiring. We worked all day on the yard and stuff on the house. In the afternoon me and Jeff went up to the Corral and saw Night at the Museum 2 and X-Men Origins: Wolverine both were pretty good movies. It was a lot of fun to just hang out with my bro. We played one game and won like a crap load of tickets...its the one game you think you would never win at. Its the one that you drop the coin in and the little pushers slide the coins to the edge and you get tickets...well we won over 600 tickets on $5.00! It was great, and to think I didn't want to go! We did see Ted and Liz Wolf there, they had their kids, Claire, Grace, and Sam with their friends. I haven't seen them since we moved, they are really nice people and I kinda miss not having them as neighbors.

Well that pretty much sums up the day in short.

No comments:

Post a Comment