Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It has been a While...

I haven't posted in quite a while...but there has been a reason...most of my posts would be very depressing. You might say, "WHAT?!?!" or, "I knew it!" But whatever you say, it really doesn't matter, and here is why, God has taught me so much in the last 2 weeks. School, or should I say college, has finished up this last week, and you might think that would make me happy...but for me, this may have marked one of my biggest failures. This is probably my biggest failure because it is my first major failure (in school at least) and it was very hard to get over...mostly because it wasn't my fault. I know, I know, you've heard that a million times before...and here is why this isn't one of those times...In my last post I complained about Rent and because I did not watch the movie I had to take a hit on final papers because, "I could not fulfill the requirements of the assigned task."

But you know...its OK; it took a bit of convincing from some friends, but they finally got it though my thick head. This is kinda short, but there is so much more...and it is like 1:15 right now...so I guess this is good night or good morning or good afternoon...whenever you read this.

2 comments:

  1. better to not do well than to fill your head up with junk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrew? Are you there? Please post!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete