Thursday, December 17, 2009

Man Alive! Its been awhile. Quick Update.

It's been a long time! I haven't posted in like forever...or at least since October 30th!

So, where does that leave us? ...a quick run down of my life recently (and not so recently): My teeth are healed up, didn't have problems with them at all after the wisdom teeth extraction (that was an answer to prayer), Dess, my girlfriend, stayed at my parents' house with me for Thanksgiving break, I went back to school for 2 weeks and now I am home for the Christmas break. I fly out to Montana New Years Eve to spend a week with her at her parents' house; and then come back home to NY for a couple days only to head back to Davis for the spring semester.

So yeah, I know, it ain't much...but it will have to do as I am short on time.

Lastly, before I leave off here:
Please pray for me: as I am going to do the most traveling in my life in one week; also pray that my acoustic guitar gets "unstolen" (since it was in lost and found and then disappeared from there); I am going to be making some big choices very soon, dealing with everything from school, life, and work. Last but not least, please pray that I remain strong in God's strength, not relying on what I can do (cause I can't do anything by myself), and that I would continue to seek God and His will in my life.

Thanks for reading, may God bless you, and remember, that Jesus is the reason for this season. Merry Christmas, and good night.

3 comments:

  1. He lives! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your comment on my blog. I thought I'd repay the favor. I thought that your argument was well made. The only issue I have is that this alicya is making claims that are terrible. How would simple admonition be a stumbling block? Alicya is really self involved. I came across her blog on the internet and wow... I'm am loving it. Thank you for the entertainment. I look forward to seeing more from both of you.

    Your Friend,
    *Tommy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete