Friday, October 30, 2009

Oral Surgery – Post Op.

(Written Thursday, Oct 29, 2009)

I had my surgery yesterday. I felt great, and no it wasn't just the anesthetic making me feel all warm and bubbly inside. I woke up this morning and all I had was a little soreness from the extra 4 holes I have in my mouth.

If you don't know what's going on, I had oral surgery yesterday (Wednesday) at 9:30, I spent the day playing guitar in worship band and in my free time. I asked my parents to drop off my acoustic guitar when they came down yesterday.

But yeah, I was given a script for pain meds, but I am not taking them because one, they don't make me feel any better and two, I don't really need them…I am just having a little soreness, I don't understand why I would need a narcotic that I have the chance of possible addiction to, if normal Tylenol will do the trick.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing Ok now. Sounds like you were in serious pain before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the time you swallowed your gause lol... Im happy that you recovered fast though :)

    ReplyDelete